Teach and Travel overseas
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
This training will equip people for teaching English as a second language (ESL) or as a foreign language (EFL) in a variety of settings, which can range from situations in which there is a high degree of support (eg; prescribed syllabus or course materials) to the opposite where there is little or no support.
Our students will develop foundational skills in:
- Analysing tasks and texts to identify the kind of language used to achieve specific purposes.
- Common structural and linguistic features associated with a variety of text types
- A variety of communicative transactions
Our students will develop advanced skills in:
- Teaching duties including planning, delivery and assessment
- Identifying learner’s needs and formulating them into learning goals
- Developing syllabus and training programs
ESL & EFL teachers will be able to design training programs and original materials for any particular group of learners with interesting and engaging activities
OUR MISSION AND BELIEFS:
We want to improve the English language and communication between the people of the world. We do this by giving them the ability to travel and teach english in over 80 different countries and it just so happens to be this creates unbelievable English teachers and adventures.
The 3 main messages we are promoting to our target audience are:
1. Take a Gap Year and when you do have a qualification like TESOL so you can earn money while you are traveling. This will allow you to earn money and travel longer.
2. Travel and Work around in over 80 different countries where English teachers are very sort after.
3. Give the opportunity to children around the world the ability to learn english. Ages from 5 – 18.
A big message our competitors are promoting is taking and adventure and earning money whilst you do so.